Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Change

Some people do not like change....for me I am always looking for better was to do things. I understand that am not always right and will apologize if I am wrong.... some people do not see when they are wrong....complain when things happen to them but turn around and do the same thing to others.

This week I am on vacation from my job so I get to work more on my babies.... my companies that is.... it is a interesting process when you change the direction that you are going in deciding what not to keep and what to keep it is a lot of work...but every business should reevaluate what they are doing every so often....if you see something isn't working ...you may have to change how you or doing it or get rid of it all together.

So for this week I am upgrading my website and my clients websites...posting breakdowns for my clients as well as submitting talent to movies... created 2 comedy events for next month and looking at what to do for following months...busy yes but I love being Kandie....

No comments:

Post a Comment