Thursday, March 2, 2017

What Going on with Kandie

Hello March!!!!!

 Sorry I have not been on here but there is so much going on. Just added Sexperts to my list of clients so learning about what they do in order to be able to give them the best service is challenging.

I am really enjoying the management part of my business. Learning new things listening to what my clients want to do and trying to get them to see the best way to advance their career and branding their companies is so cool.

So now I am working on updating my sites...playing around with some texts and elements to move
things around...so much fun...

Funny to see where my company was 3 years ago and what I am doing now. Who would have thought all of this from a hobby... Until next time loves...Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment