Thursday, April 13, 2017

Chicken with It's Head Cut Off

It is a crazy week so much going on and trying to get a show set up. I like stuff in order and personalized and no one wants me to be great...lol. Trying to find a company that lets me put both of my logos on my gift bags and everyone is say "we only do 1 side" ummmm dude stop talking to me so I can keep looking.

When someone has an idea in their head they have to keep going until they can get that idea on paper...on a bag...whatever.... They are going to make me have to make my own bag...lol I want what I want.

So I have to find a lot of things this week ...spaces for events...filming etc and still working full time job. I sort of envy people that only work their business because they can completely focus all of their energy on it. It is crazy trying to work full time and do a business full time... but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

So thanks for letting me rant and now back to the grind!!!! ~ Kandie

No comments:

Post a Comment